Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bargain (fox) Hunt!


I cannot resist a good deal. Today, Tack of the Day has Fox Hunting clothing on sale! A new, ladies Melton hunt coat for $129.00? Ohhh boy. I may not see the hunt field for who knows how long until I feel secure enough with Rugby's training but I had to have it. It's made by Ovation and I can't find a detailed size chart for them anywhere, even on their own site. So I'm taking a chance at the size I picked based on my other hunt coats that fit. Hope I'm "crazy like a fox" on this one!

4 comments:

Once Upon an Equine said...

That is a very sharp looking coat. Enjoy.

Jean said...

Very pretty. Nice tailoring details. Perhaps having the coat will inspire you and Rigby to the hunt! What fun.

OnTheBit said...

$129 for a hunt coat! I normally see them for over $400 so I would say that you got a good deal! Even if it takes a few years to go into use, at least you have it right?!?!?

SunnySD said...

Fantastic fun to find a good buy, isn't it? I just ordered a pair of "vivid venom" (or some such) bell boots for a friend & fellow rider who just celebrated her 17th b-day. She was gushing over Classic Equine's turquoise snake skin pattern the other day, and I found them on sale, so that's what she's getting. It's a good thing horses aren't fashion conscious - LOL!