Monday, August 22, 2011

Home Again!

So glad to be home. Had a whirlwind weekend with my family in Lancaster, PA. I love it down in Amish country. The children had fun as always and though yesterday's weather was a beast, today was a beautiful day. Would have been a lovely day for riding! ;)

Hope Joey was a good boy and he and the girl Stacie that my trainer suggested I have ride him for me while I was away had fun together. I can't wait to go to the barn and see him tomorrow! I went to a tack shop in PA and bought goodies for him!


Jean said...

Uh, oh. The "other side" of horse ownership has struck! The infamous tack shop buying sprees!!

So happy to hear you had a good time, even if it meant spending money.

Dreaming said...

I also love the Lancaster area.... and tack shops!! A Dover Saddlery just opened about 5 miles from me - uh oh!!