So OnTheBit at a Horse and a Half has tagged me with a new "10 things about me" meme. LOL, as if the last 6 weren't the best ones! But she's cool and I'm game so here's 10 (more) things about me:
1) My favorite beverage is Diet Coke.
2) My favorite color is RED!
3) I own way too much tack.
4) I love Elvis movies.
5) Okay, embarrassed to admit it but I play HorseLand (bonus points if you know who I am on that game)
6) Number of horses I've owned - 4
7) My best horse show memory is the time my old mare reared up at the ingate before entering an Adult Amateur Hunter class, cleared the crowd that was standing there, then walked in and produced the winning jumping round.
8) My worst horse show memory is riding at a show in January, on a frigid day when the wind chill was -20 degrees farenheit. The horse I was riding used a pelham with double reins and every time I needed to "shorten up" on the course I couldn't feel one rein, let alone two! Also, long underwear and show clothes are just a bad mix.
9) Spa pedicures are most awesome.
10) I think people who stand on their horses' back in the name of "Natural Horsemanship" look amazingly ridiculous. Like that is a skill that will come in handy in real life. Imagine - "Oh honey, I need to change a light bulb in the barn, would you walk Dobbin over here so I can stand on his back to reach it?" If horses were intended to be a ladder, they'd have steps built into their legs (and we wouldn't need mounting blocks).
And that's 10 more things about me! Now, let me think who I will pass this to...