Monday, January 19, 2009

My Review of Crocs Mary Jane Casual Shoe Womens

Originally submitted at Dick's Sporting Goods

Styled for women, this Crocs™ Mary Jane casual shoe provides comfort and support to round out your footwear collection. It's made with Croslite™ material, which conforms to your foot for a custom fit, and has circulation nubs to stimulate blood flow.


Saved my Feet!

By Brigitte from NY on 1/19/2009

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Stable, Comfortable, Cute, Breathable, Cushioning, Durable

Cons: NO CONS

Best Uses: Going Out, Beach, Barbecues, Work, Shopping, Travel

Describe Yourself: Stylish, Conservative, Classic, Casual

I bought these because my kids are big fans of Crocs and I really wanted to try them for myself. The regular Cayman clog style makes my feet look huge but this Mary Jane style is perfect! I have worn them barefoot in the summer and with funky socks in the winter. My most recent use of them is what prompted me to write a review. I had to travel to work at a trade show over 4 days. These shows mean I'm standing for long hours over the course of a few days on hard concrete floors. Last year I brought 3 different shoes to the show and none of them helped me find comfort under those conditions. I was in constant pain in both my feet and my back through that entire show.

This year I decided to pack only one pair of shoes and take a chance that the Crocs would help me. What a GREAT decision!! I wore the Crocs every day during the trip and had no back or foot pain! These shoes are worth every penny and though many people make fun of Crocs because they are considered "odd" looking, I will take freedom of foot and back pain over any negative comment.

This color is a great neutral, it goes with everything and is demure enough to sneak by in most situations. I'm thinking of getting them in black just to be a little more business formal for future trade shows!

(legalese)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Oh sweetie, I love my crocs!Good post.

BTW, I love your blog and I can't wait to get to know you better!

Stay warm or come down South with me!

Hugs!