Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Review of Crocs Malindi Casual Shoe Womens

Originally submitted at Dick's Sporting Goods

The Crocs™ Malindi women's casual shoe is a stylish and fun flat that lets your feet breathe when the weather turns warm and you want to have fun in the sun. It's crafted using the Crocs™ ubiquitous Croslite™ material that molds to the shape of your foot for a custom fit.


The PERFECT travel shoe

By Brigitte from NY on 1/28/2009

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels half size too small

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Does not hold foot odor, Versatile, Durable, Comfortable, Breathes Well

Best Uses: Work, Casual Wear, Travel

Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven

I actually bought these in BLACK but this retailer is sold out of black so I'm posting my review of these here with the brown ones.

I recently had to travel to work at a trade show over 4 days. These shows mean I'm standing for long hours over the course of a few days on hard concrete floors. Last year I brought 3 different shoes to the show and none of them helped me find comfort under those conditions. I was in constant pain in both my feet and my back through that entire show. After my success wearing the Crocs mary jane style shoes at my last trade show, I bought these because they were a bit more dressy for the next trade show I had to attend.

I wore the Malindi style Crocs as my only shoes for this recent business trip. What a GREAT decision!! I wore them every day during the trip (even to a company party and danced in them after a long day on my feet) and again had no back or foot pain! These shoes are worth every penny and though many people make fun of Crocs because they are considered "odd" looking, I will take freedom of foot and back pain over any negative comment. Also, they are super easy to deal with going through airport security and comfy as slippers during the flight.

The black is a great color as I'm sure the brown is, too. This style is a little more business formal than most other Crocs styles and wears well both dressed up or jeans casual.

(legalese)

No comments: