Monday, August 22, 2011

Home Again!

So glad to be home. Had a whirlwind weekend with my family in Lancaster, PA. I love it down in Amish country. The children had fun as always and though yesterday's weather was a beast, today was a beautiful day. Would have been a lovely day for riding! ;)

Hope Joey was a good boy and he and the girl Stacie that my trainer suggested I have ride him for me while I was away had fun together. I can't wait to go to the barn and see him tomorrow! I went to a tack shop in PA and bought goodies for him!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Uh, oh. The "other side" of horse ownership has struck! The infamous tack shop buying sprees!!

So happy to hear you had a good time, even if it meant spending money.

Dreaming said...

I also love the Lancaster area.... and tack shops!! A Dover Saddlery just opened about 5 miles from me - uh oh!!