Friday, August 15, 2008

Tribute to Dr. Reiner Klimke


I found this wonderful link about my dressage inspiration while surfing through Google. I agree with her every word about this incredible equestrian artist. I especially agree with her noting that Dr. Klimke didn't just ride his horses in the arena, he galloped in field and jumped them as well. I also feel a horse is a better athlete by expanding it's repertoire and riding "out of the box" so to speak. Enjoy!
The End of a Golden Era - A personal Tribute to Dr. Reiner Klimke by Sue Wingate

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

There are simply some horseman who are one of a kind. This man knew how to ride and interact with his horses on a higher level than most of us ever can hope to achieve. Wonder what he would think of the training methods used nowadays to further egos and careers.